ALL ON-SITE JAIL VISITATION SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
PREA – Prison Rape Elimination Act & Form
Ogle County Jail
601 W. Washington Street
Oregon, IL 61061
Jail Administrator Lt. Jason Lynn: JLynn2@Oglecounty.org
Ogle County Jail Video Visitation Guidelines
RESTRICTED ENTRY DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
Wednesday's - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Saturday’s – 11:45am to 1:30pm
If visitors are not signed in by 9:30 am, your visit will be denied
Clergymen Visits – please click here for more information
- Each inmate will be allowed 1 visit per visiting day with a maximum of 3 people at a time
- Each visit will not be less than 15 minutes
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to visit unless with their parent.
- Picture ID is required for all visitors: Valid Driver’s License, Valid State ID, Valid FOID Card, Military ID, or Current Passport only. Expired IDs will not be accepted.
- Visitors must not have been convicted of a Felony Charge within the past 10 years
- All visitors must sign in on a log prior to a visit being allowed
- All children must be supervised during visitation
- No coats, packages, purses, cameras, cellphones, knives, or weapons allowed beyond this lobby
- No food or drink allowed in any visiting areas
- No magazines will be accepted
- No letters or mail of any type will be accepted at the front desk. All such items must be sent via the U.S. Postal Service:
Oregon, IL 61061
- Bail must be posted by cash, at the Ogle County Jail, by utilizing the KIOSK in the front vestibule.
PREA Statistics January-December 2020
PREA Statistics January-December 2018
PREA Statistics January-December 2017
PREA Statistics January-December 2016